Private Safaris Africa
With an initial concentration and interest on the Swiss market, Private Safaris started humbly in 1976 with an office in Nairobi, Kenya. We have since opened an office in Mombasa and one in Arusha and have diversified into other markets all around the world, becoming one of the leading and most reliable Destination Management Companies in East Africa.
Another and very successful office opened in Cape Town, South Africa in 2003. A fifth office is located in Windhoek, Namibia and started operations in 2007. In 2011 a satellite office was set up in Johannesburg.
Private Safaris continuously excels in arranging all aspects of destination management services in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Rwanda, Mozambique, Madagascar, Mauritius, Republic of Congo and Angola. Private Safaris’ source markets have grown continuously and now include Europe, Asia, South and North America.
We have the resources and hands-on experience to guide you through the wide array of destination possibilities. We arrange custom-designed specialized tours for more than 2 000 groups annually as well as offer accommodation, city-breaks, safaris, tours, trains, regional and domestic flights, fly-drive packages, cruise-ship handling, excursions and transfers for the individual traveler.
About Our Staff
Our staff are chosen for their experience, careful attention to detail and their vast knowledge of both East and Southern Africa. Their product knowledge is constantly updated through regular staff educationals, site inspections, product presentations and workshops.
We select attractive holiday destinations and combine into an easy to follow, creative itinerary, according to the requested needs of the group and/or clients. We work closely with local suppliers and source, research and inspect all the relevant products. This ensures that services and products are of an superior standard and quality.
As a dynamic, multinational service orientated team, we strive to give our clients the best value for money travel arrangements and are committed to ensuring that all services meet our expected requirements. We provide comprehensive regional knowledge and are a one-stop contact for all your clients’ needs at the chosen destination.
Our services include:
- Sightseeing and Special Interest Tours: for group and individual travelers alike.
- Professional meet and greet services: available at international and domestic airports
- Airport Transfers: transfers between airports and hotels
- Cruise ship ground handling: from pre & post tours, shore excursions, vehicle hire, accommodation, special language tour guides to special arrangements requested by clients.
- Conference and congress support services – planning and assisting with location, budgets, set up, correspondence, ground handling, pre-and post tours, transport.
- MICE – we create and tailor-make the ideal corporate or business incentive or event.